Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thursday, February 9th, 2017


Tasting- Jam Jar Sweet White

Name:  Jam Jar
Variety: Sweet White Moscato
Region: Western Cope
Country: South Africa 
Year: 2015
Price: Regular: $15, Sale: $7.95

Magazine Review: "This charming, easy-drinking white offers juicy flavors of peach, litchi and orange blossom in a sweet and sassy style! A lively jolt of acidity keeps it fresh, fruity and fun. Fancy enough for a special occasion toast, yet sweet-natured enough to enjoy every day, this bright and cheerful bottling is sure to capture your heart.

My review: I really liked this wine, I thought that it was a good wine to end on!  I really smelled the floral aromas such as honeysuckle and rose.  I also smelled some strong citrus fruit aromas such as orange blossom as well as peaches.  This was a very light and bright wine with a good amount acidity.  I liked this wine and would totally drink it again!

I drank this wine on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment