Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday, February 23rd, 2017

Tasting- Pazo de Monterrey Godello

Image result for pazo de monterrey godello 2014 reviewName: Pazo de Monterrey
Variety: Godello
Region: Monterrei
Country: Spain
Year: 2014
Price: Regular: $15, Sale: $5.95

Magazine Review: "Minerally peach aromas are crisp, firm and inviting. This is juicy and lightweight on the palate, with stony apple, peach and nectarine flavors. Driving acidity and firm citrus flavors bring this Godello to a fine finish."

My review: I thought that the wine had aromas of honey or honeysuckle and green apple as well as some other tree fruit smells such as peach.  I tasted a bit of honey and apple, but there was not that much flavor.  Honey was definitely the strongest taste, but the smell was much stronger than the flavors that I got out of the wine. 



I drank this wine on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment