Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thursday, February 16th, 2017

Tasting- Coastal Vines White Zinfandel

Image result for coastal vines white zinfandelName: Coastal Vines
Variety: White Zinfandel
Region: California
Country: United States
Year: ?
Price: Regular: $15, Sale: $5.95

Magazine Review: "Pink silver color. Delicate aromas and flavors of strawberries and cherries with a soft, crisp, off-dry light-to-medium body and a smooth, rapid finish with notes of melon sorbet and apple sauce. A pleasant off-dry quaffer."

My review: 
I though that this wine was very good, probably my favorite of the tastings I had today!  This wine was super sweet like candy and had some strong flavors of sweet fruits.  The first thing I smelled was floral aromas such as rose.  I also smelled some orange blossom as well as strawberries.  The first thing I tasted from this wine was strawberries and some sweet melon.  This wine was not dry and had some strong sweet flavors that I really enjoyed!  I would definitely drink this wine again!.

I drank this wine on its own with no food.


No comments:

Post a Comment