Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday, February 23rd, 2017

Tasting- Lindeman's Bin 80 Cabernet Merlot Magnum

Lindemans Cabernet Merlot Bin 80  1.5LtrName: Lindeman's
Variety: Bin 80 Cabernet Merlot Magnum
Region: Southeastern Australia
Country: Australia
Year: 2015
Price: Regular: $18, Sale: $7.95

Magazine Review: "Earthy cherry and spice nose. Well structured, with plum and cherry notes dominating its fruit forward flavor. Time to breathe will allow for a nice balance between fruit and tannins."

My review: I thought that this wine was enjoyable and had aromas of dark, sweet red berries with some floral aromas as well.  I also smelled some honeysuckle and some currants.  When tasting the wine, the sweet red berries I tasted became more clearly cherries.  I also tasted a good amount of spice, especially black pepper.  I overall really enjoyed this wine! 




I drank this wine on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment