Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday, February 23rd, 2017

Tasting- Domiane de la Foret Rose de Mediterranee Greanche Cinsault

Name: Domiane de la Foret
Variety: Rose de Mediterranee Greanche Cinsault
Region: Provence
Country: France
Year: 2015
Price: Regular: $9, Sale: $5.95

Magazine Review: "A clear salmon pink rosé. The nose is nice and simple, with aromas of strawberry and a touch of minerality. The balance is on the fresh side, a fruity expression and a pepper finale. A simple and fresh wine."

My review: 
I thought that the wine had some slight aromas of pear and citrus.  I think that there was a subtle pear taste and a little floral tastes.  I could also really taste the acid in my throat, but it was not too strong and overpowering.  This was also a somewhat dry wine.  I didn't think that this wine had much flavor, but I enjoyed it! 


I drank this wine on its own with no food.



No comments:

Post a Comment