Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Tasting- Dona Sol Shiraz, Petite Syrah and Symphony


Name: Dona Sol
Variety: Shiraz, Petite Syrah and Symphony
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: ??
Price: $6.95
                 
Winery review: "Shiraz has a unique jammy fruit character that is well represented in the Sweet Red. Both on the nose and on the palate, jammy fruit, like strawberries, cherry pie and red licorice, entices the senses and pair well with cheeses and desserts."

My review: I liked this wine!  My initial smell of this wine was red fruits such as raspberry and strawberry.  This wine was very sweet and smooth. After smelling it for a good amount of time and finally tasting it, I detected a hint of honey.  I enjoyed this wine and would definitely try this wine again!  

I drank this wine on its own with no food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment